- Three Years
- Program Code: 2C00441 O.5204 No.UG/395 of 2004,
- Dated 7th September, 2004
The objectives of the 3 year B.Sc. Computer Science programme are as follows:
- To develop an understanding and knowledge of the basic theory of Computer Science with good foundation on theory, systems and applications.
- To fosternecessary skills and analytical abilities for developing computer based solutions of real-life problems.
- To provide training in emergent computing technologies which lead to innovative solutions for industry and academia.
- To develop the necessary study skills and knowledge to pursue further post-graduate study in computer science or other related fields.
- To develop the professional skillset required for a career in an information technology oriented business or industry.
- To enable students to work independently and collaboratively, communicate effectively, and become responsible, competent, confident, insightful, and creative users of computing technology
At the end of three year Bachelor of Computer Science the students will be able:
- To formulate, to model, to design solutions, procedure and to use software tools to solve real world problems.
- To design and develop computer programs/computer -based systems in the areas such as networking, web design, security, cloud computing, IoT, data science and other emerging technologies.
- To familiarize with the modern-day trends in industry and research based settings and
thereby innovate novel solutions to existing problems.
- To apply concepts, principles, and theories relating to computer science to new situations.
- To use current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for computing practice
- To apply standard Software Engineering practices and strategies in real-time software
- To pursue higher studies of specialization and to take up technical employment.
- To work independently or collaboratively as an effective tame member on a substantial
- To communicate and present their work effectively and coherently.
- To display ethical code of conduct in usage of Internet and Cyber systems.
- To engage in independent and life-long learning in the background of rapid changing IT industry.
- A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance) degree course shall have passed XII std. Examination of the Maharashtra Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent and secured not less than 45% marks in aggregate at first attempt (40% in case of reserved category).
- Every candidate admitted to the degree course in the constituent/affiliated college/recognized institution, conducting the course, shall have to register himself/herself with the University.
- Contact : 022 25518649, +91 98690 76258
MSc (physics) .B.Ed. M.Ed, DSM, PGDHE, M.Phil(education), Ph.D (Education)
( Assistant Professor )